Mar 22, 2009



At long last I have found thee....Lance Mantis! My arch-enemy turned homosexual romance turned arch-enemy turned heterosexual romance and again arch-enemy! I bet you think you got the best of me! You left me there in that tussle with Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and the Yetti! Well I got news for you.... I will go down with this ship.. I won't put my flag up or surrender... There will be no white flag upon door! You know the rest! Back to the Yetti and Dr. Quinn... Basically I choked The Yetti and put Quinn's face through a fish fillet slicer. You may think the picture to the left were made from the Yetti.... You would be wrong! Those are shoes I made from Dr. Quinn's feet!

1 comment:

  1. yea we've had a checkered history together goose-knuckles...i know how you hate it when i call you that but i love it when you get that "i'll scalp your face off" look in your eyes...what sort of medicine did you give that poor woman??

    ReplyDelete