Mar 12, 2009

Oh The Horror!!!




To all the Blancherry-ites out there, I apologize for the delay in getting new and exciting items to you but the "MAN" was bringing me down so I had to take him out. But all is well and the charges didn't stick. There was only one incident in the pen for which I will give no details, but I will say this, for being such rough and rugged men in there they are very sensitive in the art of love making ( and it was in the name of love). OK, now to the task at hand. In this session I am writing about the fascination of The Mardi Gras. This is something that has been brewing in my mind every since that Sunday evening that I stood and watched the debauchery in all its glory. There are many humorous sides of Mardi Gras. I will explain one. Myself and the uber-falacio enthused Dumpster Baby had a discussion on the Moon Pie. Why do people get excited about a pastry that is as appetizing as licking vaj filled with baby droppings. Trust me that does not taste good, especially when you are thinking it was just a bad case of clamidia. Anywho...Now how does the Moon Pie get made. Does it go through a staling process like a fine wine goes through a aging process? How long does the Moon Pie age before it is released into the wild. I have never bit into a Moon Pie and thought, Damn! that was one fresh Moon Pie. Usually my reaction is, Damn the Moon Pie people fooled me into eating this chocolate covered cardboard again. Was this how Moon Pie originated? Did Mr. Moon bake this pie and think that it was missing something. So he left the pie on the table and went back to his baking dungeon to devise a better tasting recipe. As he came up from the dungeon a year later totally devastated from not thinking up anything (I am told the baking inventing process takes a long time and has driven people to madness, hence the fruit cake) and saw this pie resting on the table waiting for his attention like an obedient dog. Mr. Moon bit into the pie and experienced pure euphoria. He had visions of people loving and worshiping this pie. Women would want this pie so much that they would lift up their shirts and throw their mammaries at him. Maybe I am discussing this because I am bitter that I didn't create this gold-mine. But don't think that I am not trying to come up with the next big thing. I am already in the works on making a dildo that runs on solar-power. The problem is that I keep getting horrible looks from people when I am outside testing the prototypes. Cant these idiots see the genius in a man with his ass pointing to the heavens shoving a black Tommy Lee-sized penis into his back pussy screaming out CHA-CHING OH DEAR GOD CHA CHING. I will leave you with a quote from the greatest inventor of all, George Washington Carver, when he said "Why don't you put these creamy nuts in your mouth."

1 comment:

  1. Wait...do you mean to tell me you don't enjoy the moonpie? It is not the taste ofthe pastry that is so sweet. It is the look of envy and dissapointment on the faces of those around you when you eat it in their sights...that my friend is the deliciousness of the moon pie. Plus, it is refreshing to catch something other than beads. When did they stop throwing candy at parades? Bring back the strawberry Bon bons!

    ReplyDelete