Mar 16, 2009

Here Comes the Judge



Alright! Alright! Calm down everyone. I am back by popular demand. I have been working hard trying to get my new business off the ground so I apologize for the delay. I do thank you for your kind words and your encouragement on getting me back on the blogisphere. I have been thinking long and hard of what to do next as far as my profession. Most of the ideas I have thought of, come to find out are very illegal and might get me shunned from "normal" society. What's that?...an example? Glad you asked. Well I was watching the movie "Taken" the other night and it got me thinking. How unfortunate was it that this poor man had his daughter kidnapped in a far away country and he warned her about it. I mean it was terrible that his own daughter was stolen and sold into slavery on the black market. And how terrible is it that I don't live in a far away country where I could do the same thing. I mean those guys looked like they make a lot of money. I know it would be a hard startup but there is very low overhead on human selling. I mean I would probably have to sell my own child to just get the business off the ground to get the initial capital to start this lucrative business. Plus they always say first impressions are key and I would have to make a great deal for these gentleman, and they look like their expectations are high. And what better product to be the face of my business than Daddy's little girl. But like I said this is very illegal and I could probably go to jail for a long time, not to mention going to Hell after that and they say that is a drag. Well I guess I have to keep the ideas-a-comin. This quote is dear to my heart, It is from my daughter when she said..Daddy what is human trafficking?..... Isn't she cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment