Mar 2, 2009

The Love is Overwhelming


Alright, Calm down I am back with a new blog. I thank all the little people out there that have been submitting requests for a new entry on my life and my thoughts. Its overwhelming the fan mail, the roses, and the one set of flesh colored panties from Mrs. Thelma Rosenberg, a 76 years young lady from Scottsdale AZ. (Oh they smell like I am running through a meadow of beautiful daffodils covered in gorilla ejaculate). Now I know that I can't write on this every minute of the day like you guys are requesting but I swear to get a blog out every couple of days, unless I don't then it will be longer than that. Take this letter from Cathy Reynolds from upstate New York when she writes.."Hector can you please send me your discarded hair clippings and also your tooth-brushing spittle, so I can bathe in them while I listen to All Night Long from Lionel Richie". I wish I could do this for you Cathy but the shipping would be outrageous and plus I already bathe in those things myself. As for the choice of Lionel Richie, I applaude your taste for the finer things in life, there is nothing like the sweet sounds of late 80's Passion Ballads. Now although fans are what drive this Mazda Miada of blogs, I am not all that interested in fulfilling the wishes of young gay men. I can only write about what I know, and I do not know that much about the gay world, I mean I havent been in that circle for at least 6-8 months (I have just gotten that salty taste out of my mouth, plus I still have nightmares of that wild night that I ended up in the hospital getting my stomach pumped from filming the movie "These Pipes are Clean"). I appreciate your appreciation and please continue to send in your appreciation letters(I love that word almost as much as I love myslef, I am the best by the way). I will end this like I end all my blogs with words of wisdom from wise people. "Oh! Franklin those crutches wont fit in me, but dont stop!!!"... Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mr. Blancherry,

    LONG TIME READER...FIRST TIME COMMENTER! I'm soooo glad to see you back at your peak as I have been following your career since the beginning, 5 days ago or so... and you have impressed me to no end. All those nights that went by with no post by Blancherry were just so depressing, although going back through the archives and reading all of your old posts just to ease my mind that you are really still out there brings me an inner peace that you would not believe. My labia will quiver as I await more of your poetic jargon.

    Sincerely,
    Quivering for you

    ReplyDelete