Mar 29, 2009

Doo-Doo Flake City

Doo-doo Flake: An interesting word combo that I recently overheard. I just find it humorous. Never in my life have I pooed in the form of a flake...or flakes...nor have I seen such forms of poo in picture, print, or theater. This phenomenon must have occurred at some point, somewhere. It is my quest to find a doo-doo flake. I do imagine that if I cannot find a doo-doo flake, I could create a doo-doo flake of my own. My guess is that I would have to take a poo in my pants and then go ahead and sit right down to smash the poo all over my bottom. Then I would play the waiting game...just waiting for it to dry. Once dried, I would need to chisel the poo off of my butt cheeks...and BAM!!! DOO-DOO FLAKES for all. To speed up the process, I guess I could use a hairdryer, or just bask in the sun with my naked poo covered rear in open air.

4 comments:

  1. It is absolutely thrilling that you have discovered the ancient art of doodoo-flaking, but tell me this...how familiar are you with the doodoo-pie?

    think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hector Blancherry3/31/2009 06:45:00 PM

    THEY STAY CRUNCHY, EVEN IN MILK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check your kid's underpants. If the potty training endevor has not been completed you should have doo-doo flakes a plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find these anywhere, can someone please tell me...where are you doing your shopping?

    ReplyDelete