Mar 24, 2009

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?



ALERT! ALERT! My Special Little Ninja Boy has gotten out of his cage. I know you guys were wanting me to write about my exploits, but there is no fucking time when My Special Little Ninja Boy has gotten loose. We were just playing a game we like to call "Chuck Norris' fist of fury in my ass" when he knocked me the fuck out and took off. I dont know how that dumb rascal figured out how to open the front door but he is smarter than I took him for. I am scared now for the people or things he comes in contact with but him will destroy them. I remember the time Moose Knuckles came over and My Special Little Ninja Boy grabbed ahold of his uncircumsized cock and snapped it off like he was splitting a wishbone to make that very special wish. Moose Knuckles hasnt been the same since. Please is you see M.S.L.N.B do not try to grab him, just do exactly this. Say to him "Snack, Crackle, Pop" and he will stand still. Then proceed to bend over and spread you ass apart for him so he can see that red eye of yours. Dont be alarmed when he starts to breathe heavy. When he screms "Die you stinkin fuckin gook!" Count to five and when he lunges at you like a fat lady at a glory hole convention, spin around and punch him right in the face. Call me right after so I can pick him up. Please whatever you do dont offer him anything to eat, or he will rape your children. That little bastard has done that too many times. I will end this with a quick quote from Thomas Jefferson.....Why dont you little colored ladies come and sign the Constitution with my magic spitting skin pencil.

4 comments:

  1. is that a picture of Brent when he was little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that what is going on down there with moose knuckles? he infact has no penis? just a hole where the penis used to be and two giant saggy old balls...so they aren't really moose knuckles at all! it makes sense now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found him and he is safe in his dwelling. Final Tally: 2 dead, 5 injured, 74 raped, I told you not to offer him food you dumb fucks. Oh yeah and 1 fatality due to being over-loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this kid at Tee-Slash-Zers, sticking a blowpop in the bouncers nostril and his fist of fury into a dancers glory hole straight up to the elbow. He's got some quality skills.

    ReplyDelete