Mar 4, 2009

Three Local News Stories-Guess My Location!

I am sorry that I cannot reveal where these news stories occurred as it would tip off my location, which would result in mobs of lunatic fans searching out my abode as well as unsolicited and poorly written fan mail, which I refuse to read. However, if you do guess my location correctly, you will be entered into a raffle. The prize? To spend a weekend with me and my family at the Lake of the Ozarks where we often frolic among the local campers and feed legumes to their mutts and children. It is a truly enlightening experience. These headlines are very...FARK-tastic...but legitimately posted on my local news website. For info on what "FARK-tastic" means, visit www.fark.com.
1. Gunman Steals Toilet Paper from Elderly Couple - My initial thought upon reading this article is that the victims saved the gunman a trip. I imagine he planned to get toilet paper with the cash anyway. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=132706
2. Local Mathmaticians Celebrate Rare Numerical Holiday - An enlightening article about Square Root Day. This holiday is the reason I did not post a blog yesterday. I don't work on Square Root Day. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=132735
3. Man Gets DUI for Driving Lawnmower - No comment. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=132624

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Rolf I reckon I don't know where...Daytona? Hey, how fast you think that feller was drivin that mower? I wonder if they square-rooted his penalties...

    ReplyDelete