Mar 4, 2009

ODIN


The title of this post really has nothing to do with its subject. "What is the subject?"..you may ask? Well i don't know yet but I think it will come to me soon. In the meantime I write whatever I damn well please! For instance... I may say something like"Gut-Bucket!" You may think I am referring to a loose woman but I am actually referring to a unit for disposal of guts. I don't think of you as stupid for thinking this way, I just think you to be less fortunate! You may look at the picture and wonder why there is an emaciated little piggy there. That would be a great question and I'll try to provide a great answer. What if my answer was "vlomice". That word doesn't even exist but i used it anyway. I have complete control of this post.. If you have read this much of it you are either very bored or you can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence! I go on a business trip tomorrow so I will have more diablog and pics from my adventure!! Hawwhawww!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Look! Bernard Madoff's top client!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm insulted by this jiberish! I don't know though! Yes...I'm insulted and can shit through a screen door! Yes ladies... I.m the one youve been waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a good word is click-click-bump-click-mmm-bump-click! I have no I deal what it means but I saw it on this national geographic show and Wow! that little African kid was pissed.

    ReplyDelete